[CWB] cwb development

lars nygaard lars.nygaard at iln.uio.no
Sun Feb 26 21:32:02 CET 2006

Hello cwb people,

First, let me say thanks a lot to the Stuttgart people for deveoping and
releasing cwb. I hereby volunteer for testing and writing wrappers and
documentation (though i guess c hackers are really what is needed).

Also, I'd like to notify you about the feature that is absolutely most
wanted at my institution: Querying by strutural tags. Since this is not
possible currently, we have to maintain ralational databases of our
corpora. And it should be pretty easy, once someone gets to know their
way around the code base.

regards,
lars nygaaard,
university of oslo