[CWB] CQP macro libraries?

Richard Eckart eckart at linglit.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Aug 29 00:07:57 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if there are CQP macro libraries already available or
if somebody here would be willing to share CQP macros they have done.

I have just started a little CQP macro library for our project. It's
tag-set dependent (the Penn-TreeBank tagset variant used by Tree-
Tagger) and only contains two macros so far for finding passive forms
of verbs. If people are interested it exchanging macro definitions or
talking about best practices in implementing CQP macros... well, I'd
be curious to hear about it ;)

Best regards,

Richard Eckart

Darmstadt University of Technology
Institute of Linguistics and Literary Studies
Department of English Linguistics

Hochschulstrasse 1
64289 Darmstadt
Germany