[CWB] CWB

Cobus Conradie Cobus.Conradie at nwu.ac.za
Thu Feb 1 09:40:09 CET 2007

Hi I'm writing on behalf of the Center for Text Technology at the North-West University, South Africa. We have quite a few projects lined up for the following three years mainly on African languages and need to get these Corpora in some kind of structure for reference and manipulation. The Corpus WorkBench seems to be just the thing. Unfortunately I’m from the windows world and know very little of Sourceforge.net.  We would like to contribute in the form of development and participation in the project. First question is, I can’t seem to find the source for the project. I went to http://cwb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cwb/ but can’t find anything there. The second question is if there is a Windows version of this product or at least the possibility of porting it to a Windows environment? (without rewriting the whole thing)  Hope to hear from you soon. Regards ___________________________________________________Cobus Conradie
StelselOntwikkelaar || System Developer
Sentrum vir Tekstegnologie || Center for Text Technology
Noordwes-Universiteit || North-West University
POTCHEFSTROOM
2531
Suid-Afrika || South Africa Tel:  +27 18 299 1509
Fax: +27 18 299 1571
cobus.conradie at nwu.ac.za Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by itbsekr at puknet.puk.ac.za This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at itbsekr at puknet.puk.ac.za