[CWB] Manatee

Serge HEIDEN Slh at ens-lsh.fr
Fri Jan 12 11:17:04 CET 2007

Dear all,

I would be very interested to hear from you about the Manatee package.
It seems to be a VERY close clone of cqp and xkwic alltogether.
I just discovered that it is now Open Source (GPL license) and
downloadable at http://www.textforge.cz/download.html

Has any of you experienced with it ?
Or have infos about its corpus volumetry limits, performance, etc.
It is written in C++, seems to have Unicode support, use 64bit file
descriptors, on Linux and Solaris.

Best,

    [Serge]