[CWB] installing on Hardy Heron

williams geoffrey.williams at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 18 18:01:18 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I have followed Gertrud's installation thread and the wiki. I get stuck
at the config level as I have followed the instructions, but when I make
clean, or anything else, I get :

williams at lo-mna-166:~/CWB$ make clean
make: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible « clean ». Arrêt.

No rule for me.

Of course I am very stupid, but I would like to get past this stage.

I am new to Linux in general. I have had Hardy Heron for a couple of
months and no longer bother with my Windows boot, except to use a
virtaul machine to use XAIRA. I would like to go 100% Linux.

Best

Geoffrey