[CWB] installing on Hardy Heron

Eros Zanchetta eros at sslmit.unibo.it
Mon Aug 18 18:43:36 CEST 2008

williams wrote:
> Hi Eros,
>
> Yes I followed this. I amy be doing things wrong at the nano stage. My
> unix days are years behind me and I am relearning terminal access.
>
> The platform directive is as on screen, the site one I added in. Should
> this be a separate file?

No, it's the same file, but it looks like something has changed,
Makefile.inc doesn't exist anymore, so now you probably have to ignore
the whole "Edit the makefile" section of the step-by-step guide, and do
this instead:

nano -w config.mk

change this line

include $(TOP)/config/platform/darwin-g4

include $(TOP)/config/platform/linux

You don't need to do anything about the site directive, it should
already read:

include $(TOP)/config/site/standard

Then you should be able to compile as per the "Compilation" section of
the guide.

Let me know if this works, so I can update the tutorial.

Eros