[CWB] problem with ubuntu installation

Gertrud Faasz gertrud.faasz at up.ac.za
Fri Feb 1 11:20:38 CET 2008

   Dear all,
I've been trying to install CWB on a 64-bit linux (ubuntu) from
source, however, the installation has not been successful. It would be
great if there was anyone on this list who has successfully finished
such an installation and who could help me with it, for I am not a
very experienced user when it comes to installing stuff. Thanks very
much in advance,

   Gertrud

   ps

   A detailed description of the problems occurring is stored on

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=722304&aid=1831666&group_id=131809[1]

Links:
------
[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=722304&aid=1831666&group_id=131809

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.