[CWB] CWB/Perl modules: where can it be downloaded?

Stefan Evert stefan.evert at uos.de
Wed Mar 12 19:51:59 CET 2008

Hi everyone!

My intention was to keep such external interfaces -- which are
basically APIs for the CWB -- within the main CWB project at
cwb.sf.net, while CSAR focuses on software that is directly related
to Web interfaces (correct me if I'm wrong, I've forgotten again what
CSAR stands for) and can use other corpus tools as a backend as well.

I don't have very strong feelings about this, though, so if you think
that at least the PHP interface belongs on CSAR that's fine with me.

Best wishes to everyone,
Stefan