[CWB] CWB/Perl modules: where can it be downloaded?

Marco Baroni baroni at sslmit.unibo.it
Thu Mar 13 11:10:21 CET 2008

> Marco, this doesn't really answer Stefan's question whether CWB APIs are
> CWB or CSAR because they are not in first place web-based wrappers (but
> can be used in web-based wrappers among many other things). So, where do
> we place Stefan's CQP API or my own Python API?

Sorry, I should have said "wrappers"/APIs in general: imho they should
go to CSAR.

The reason why is that they are bound to be many (the python API, the
perl API, that other perl API, the combined Ruby-API/php web
interface, etc.), somewhat unstable, brittle, provided by different
people -- in general, and as is fit for a lively community, more "messy".

So, I think it would be helpful to have a place where the core CWB
engine is mantained, and one repository for the "messier" API/Web
interface community.

My 2 tokens.