[CWB] CWB/Perl modules: where can it be downloaded?

Stefan Evert stefan.evert at uos.de
Thu Mar 13 11:47:30 CET 2008

Good, that's settled then. :o)

This division makes sense to me. However, I'd like to keep "my" CWB/
Perl API on the main page, since this is the "official" reference
implementation and it will be kept in close sync with CWB
development. We could put releases on the CSAR page as well, or at
least link to them from the CSAR Web page.

Should we rename it to "CWB Server Architecture" then? Errr ...
CWAR ... probably not ... ;-)

Cheers,
Stefan