[CWB] [ cwb-Feature Requests-2918386 ] CQPweb: enforce C words in relevant web-form slots

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 21 15:07:29 CET 2009

Feature Requests item #2918386, was opened at 2009-12-21 01:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by andrewhardie
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=722306&aid=2918386&group_id=131809

not just the latest update.
Category: CQPweb
Group: None

Initial Comment:
... using a JavaScript "onkeyout" function that flashes up a big red warning message if you type anything other than [A-Za-z0-9_] in one of these fields. (Or even disallows the typing of these characters? Or both?)

Date: 2009-12-21 14:07

Message:
done, because I got bored with the more important things I should have been
doing.