[CWB] CWB port on Windows & Textometrie project

Eros Zanchetta eros at sslmit.unibo.it
Fri Jun 12 12:48:40 CEST 2009

Dear Jean,

sorry for the late reply, I asked for the binaries and never gave you
any feedback. I am indeed rather busy these days and that's the reason
why I haven't had a chance to try the Windows version yet, but I did let
the mail through (I am the list moderator) as you can see from the ML
archives.

That said, I think it's a good idea to have the software available for
download on sourceforge.

Thanks again for sharing your work with us, I will post my comments on
this list as soon as I get the chance to test the port.

Eros