[CWB] CWB::CEQL

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 15:32:08 CEST 2009

OOOOPS!

Thanks for pointing this out. The version of CEQL that is needed for
CQPweb is the one that goes with BNCweb 4.2 (which is what we're running
here at Lancaster).

The version of BNCweb that is on the public site
(http://corpora.lancs.ac.uk/BNCweb/BNCweb-distribution.zip) is 4.0 so it
has a version of CEQL that predates Stefan's major revision of it.

Stefan - can we make the new version of CEQL-for-BNCweb-4.2 accessible
via SVN (or otherwise)?

I'll also change the CQPweb installation documentation to make this
clear.

Andrew.