[CWB] Help with CWB under linux

Serge HEIDEN Slh at ens-lsh.fr
Mon Nov 30 17:57:32 CET 2009

Dear Ghassan,

From: "Gassan Tabajah" <gtabajah at cs.technion.ac.il>
>> Also I noticed that the following files under "mycorpus" directory:
>> lemma.corpus, pos.corpus, word.corpus includes only <nul>'s (Is that
>> an error !?)

Yes, this is an error.
Try to use the 'cwb-decode' tool to decode your indexes independently
of using them from 'cqp'.
It seems that your 'cwb-encode' or 'cwb-makeall' process had a problem.
Are you sure of your input format ? Have you an exerpt of it ?

Best,
Serge

--
Dr. Serge Heiden, slh at ens-lsh.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lsh.fr
ENS-LSH/CNRS - ICAR UMR5191, Institut de Linguistique Française