[CWB] CWB::Web modules and EUROPARL Web interface

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Sun Feb 14 17:23:21 CET 2010

Hi everyone!

This is just a quick note to let you know that I've uploaded an
updated version of the WebCqp modules -- now called CWB-Web -- to the
CWB homepage and the public SVN repository.  It is not the complete
redesign that I had in mind, but I wanted to make all CWB/Perl modules
available for the imminent official release of CWB 3.0 (at
laaaaaaast :-).  Keep in mind that future versions of CWB-Web might
break backwards compatibility in order to improve stability,
performance and usefulness of the modules.

I've also uploaded the source code of the EUROPARL Web GUI you can try
at

	http://www.cogsci.uni-osnabrueck.de/~korpora/ws/CQPdemo/Europarl/

The Web interface has been updated for CWB/Perl 2.2.102 and no longer
requires any of the old Perl packages (such as WebCqp).  I've also
changed the simple query implementation to the CEQL syntax that I'd
like to promote as a common standard for CQP Web interfaces.

You can download source code packages from

	http://cwb.sourceforge.net/

or follow the instructions on this page to check out your own copy
from the SVN repository.

Best wishes for a happy Valentine's Day!