[CWB] cwb-python - corpus positionnal attributes

Serge Heiden slh at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 24 18:05:58 CET 2010

Yannick,

The CWB CQi interface gives you the list of positionnal attributes for
a corpus. See :
http://textometrie.sourceforge.net/doc/Java/org/textometrie/searchengine/cqp/CqiClient.html

Best,
Serge

le 22/03/2010 22:39 Selon Yannick Versley:

--
Dr. Serge Heiden, slh at ens-lyon.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lsh.fr
ENS-LSH/CNRS - ICAR UMR5191, Institut de Linguistique Française