[CWB] Changing to non existing corpus with CWB::CQP

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Mon Nov 8 23:41:07 CET 2010

On 8 Nov 2010, at 21:46, Alberto Simões wrote:

> Yep, defining error_handler. Thanks :)

Or, even better, not letting it happen in the first place -- this _is_ an error, even if the error message doesn't look very useful (it should really say "Corpus is not defined").

Typical idiom would be

	our %available = map {$_ => 1} $cqp->exec("show corpora");
	if ($available{$Corpus}) {
		$cqp->exec($Corpus);
	}

Cheers,