[CWB] New module, XML::TMX::CWB flying to CPAN

Alberto Simões ambs at di.uminho.pt
Thu Nov 18 23:09:16 CET 2010

Hello

Today I wrote a new Perl module, XML::TMX::CWB, that uses XML::TMX and
CWB::CL, and supplies two commands, cwb2tmx and tmx2cwb.

The two scripts have documentation missing. Hope to add it tomorrow
(just reminded it was missing after releasing the module to CPAN).

Thank you to Stefan Evert for the main code that I am using to read a
parallel corpus from CWB one sentence pair at a time.

I am happy to implement new features (as far as I know how to write them).

Kindest regards,
Alberto
--
Alberto Simões