[CWB] Concordance printing -- opinions?

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 19:02:42 CEST 2010

While the topic has arisen: Stefan and I have been planning out the big
revision of the concordance printing functions. Basically, in place of
the multiple modes now available, there will be two: XML mode and text
mode. (So, no HTML, SGML or Latex!)

What we'd like to know is if there are any preferences on these fronts
amongst users - what should the format be like, what options should be
available, etc. Obviously, we can't offer infinite complexity of
configuration - so we'd like to know what people consider to be the most
useful and important options with regards to the display of a
concordance.

Comments and suggestions welcome!