[CWB] [ cwb-Feature Requests-2887227 ] CQPweb: Provide user documentation

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 7 08:03:35 CEST 2011

Feature Requests item #2887227, was opened at 2009-10-27 14:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=722306&aid=2887227&group_id=131809

not just the latest update.
Category: CQPweb
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I havent installed CQPweb yet, but - having looked only at the "very quick notes how to setup CQPweb"  - suspect more than 15min will be needed for the first time installation user (digging out the Ubuntu package dependies took almost 10 min here, stopped after that). It would be therefore great to have documentation (if possible screenshots) available to justify the installation cost (as long as no prepacked debs or rpms are available) and know beforehand what the software can do and if it might fit to help in solving the users problem.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2011-04-07 06:03

Message:
MMSCka  <a href="http://kffenwehgrdc.com/">kffenwehgrdc</a>,
[url=http://wwhayeacizmt.com/]wwhayeacizmt[/url],
[link=http://qepbqxtvcyin.com/]qepbqxtvcyin[/link],
http://xzgmsmpvyinb.com/

Comment By: Andrew Hardie (andrewhardie)
Date: 2010-07-16 14:24

Message:
Additional documentation now under development:

http://cwb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cwb/gui/cqpweb/trunk/doc/CQPweb-installing-corpora.html
http://cwb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cwb/gui/cqpweb/trunk/doc/CQPweb-CEQL-manual.html

Comment By: Andrew Hardie (andrewhardie)
Date: 2009-10-28 08:34

Message:
Screenshots are at:

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/hardiea/shots/