[CWB] Encoding error in Windows

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Sun Apr 10 09:21:49 CEST 2011

Have you seen the FAQ on this issue?

	http://cwb.sourceforge.net/faq.php?hoist=windows_terminal#windows_terminal

I don't normally use Windows, so this is the result of a single, painful four-hour experimentation session.  Perhaps somebody can find a terminal program for Windows that handles UTF-8?  I suppose that Cygwin + X-Windows might work better, but that install is probably overkill for somebody who only wants to run CQP.

Cheers,
Stefan