[CWB] PHP parse errors in cqpweb from subversion

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 22:58:47 CEST 2011

Hi Richard,

CQPweb is indeed under active development, and should indeed work; my checked out version of the code is the copy running on my home server, and that is working OK as of now....

The file rface.inc.php isn't actually part of any currently active features, it is something that is still being built, and that I am halfway through writing. So it shouldn't actually be included in any of the files that make up active pages, and errors in it should not affect anything else. So I'm interested to know which page you accessed to get that error!

The other "error" is not really an error, PHP "notices" are warnings should not stop anything running. Actually, that chunk of code causing the notice is in the constructor of a class that should not be accessed unless you are installing a corpus, and if you are installing a corpus via the web form then that index should not be undefined, so it would also be useful to know exactly what you did to trigger that notice.