[CWB] other kind of annotations in cwb corpus

luigi.talamo at libero.it luigi.talamo at libero.it
Mon Feb 14 16:25:09 CET 2011

Hi there,
referring to figure 1 in the CQP tutorial, I was wondering if it is possible
to annotate a corpus with further annotations, say, morphological derivation,
prosodic information and so on...
Actually, I think it is already realized in SSLMIT's released corpora,
REPUBBLICA and ITWAC where you can get (some) inflectional information on a
word:

parlerebbero/VER:fin

However, this kind of annotation is 'embedded' in the POS slot: it is possible
to create further slots to accommodate above mentioned information ?

I'm sorry if it was a trivial question, but I cannot find anything related to
it in the documentation.

Cheers,

Luigi