[CWB] Refetching some concordances

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 13:24:08 CET 2011

Since concordance hits can be more than one word you actually need (at least) two cpos's -- match and matchend. If you keep track of the match and matchend of your selected hits, those can be re-loaded to create a query that has just those selected hits in it (or just one hit if you like).

You can use the CQP::undump method for this. Its documentation is fairly clear. I think the easiest way to go would be to ::dump your original query, edit the contents of the dump to match onkly the selected hits, (then save somewhere and reload another time... ) then ::undump when you need it again.

Andrew.