[CWB] MacOSX 3.2 binaries

Matthieu Decorde matthieu.decorde at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Jan 26 11:17:07 CET 2011

Ok, I found an easy way to install glib2 and pcre using macports :
http://www.macports.org/

It installed the libs in /opt/local/...

Then run make clean and make depend and make all.

The gcc lines works but "make" throws the following error :

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `glib.h', needed by
`special-chars.o'.  Stop.
make: *** [cl] Error 2

So I removed glib.h from the depend.mk file of the cl directory.

Re run "make all" and got a similar error for pcre.h.
So I also removed it from the depend.mk file

Finally I run "make all", and all goes well :)

If someone is interested here are the binaries :
http://mercure.ens-lsh.fr/get?k=medFVPWYzPCqko7tAV3
(the link will be deleted the 2011-02-26)

Thanks for your help !

Matthieu Decorde