[CWB] cwb under win 7 32 bit

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 18:30:32 CET 2011

The corpus registry is a folder you specify where the indexing tools
(usually cwb-encode) put  files describing the corpora you have indexed.
Then, CQP reads these files when it accesses the registry, so it can
search your indexed corpora.

By default the registry is C:\CWB\Registry on Windows, but it doesn't
have to be. You can specify otherwise. You can change it to the folder
that contains the registry file for that Dickens corpus if you want to
use that, or to any other location where you have created a registry
file.

Have you read both the tutorials?

http://cwb.sourceforge.net/documentation.php

Best