[CWB] Installing from svn on ubuntu 11.10

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Nov 4 13:08:04 CET 2011

My cheks after trying once more.

Here are some things you can try checking:
Are you using Apache?
Yes

When you went to the adm directory, did it ask you
to log on?
No

Is there a .htaccess file in the adm directory?
Yes

Are there .htpasswd and .htgroup files in the location you specified during setup?
Yes

Does the htpasswd file contain the username of the superuser?
Yes
sysadmin:$apr1$h/SbUVoK$cL720/tTMwjjf9jS9gWgp.

and htgroup > superusers:
sysadmin

Does the config.inc.php file contain a variable $superuser_username
that has your usename in it?
Yes:
$superuser_username = 'sysadmin';

            andrés
chandía

P No imprima
innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!

On Fri, October 28, 2011