[CWB] Installing from svn on ubuntu 11.10

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Nov 4 13:33:19 CET 2011

Ok, thanks, solved.

_______________________
            andrés
chandía

P No imprima
innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!

On Fri, November 4, 2011
1:13 pm, Hardie, Andrew wrote:

Well,
this is the problem:

>>>When you went to the adm directory, did it ask you to log
on?
 >>>No

The
program in the Adm directory won&rsquo;t let you use it until you log in using the sysadmin
username and password.

Is
Apache perhaps configured to ignore .htaccess files? Either in general, or in this folder
tree.
If
it is, it will cause this problem.