[CWB] cwb-align-import

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Thu Nov 24 13:15:08 CET 2011

Hi Sylvain,

which version of the CWB/Perl packages did you install?  My comments below refer to the latest code in the SVN repository.

This shouldn't happen, since CWB::Shell::Cmd() puts spaces between the elements of @encode_cmd.

> Due to the changes in this script, it seems that the allowed syntax in the "align" input file (needed for linking pair of content in two CWB corpora and last argument of cwb-
> align-import) has changed. For instance :
>
> FRRU_FR FRRU_RU tu {tu_id}
>
> (as found in some documentation) does not work any more, and have to be changed into :
>
> FRRU_FR FRRU_RU tu {id}
>
> is this true ?

Actually, both versions should work.  cwb-align-import will first try <tu_tu_id> in the first example and then <tu_id> if the other s-attribute doesn't exist.

 If you're having these problems with the current SVN version, too, then I'll need to investigate and try to reproduce the problems.