[CWB] cwb-align-import

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Thu Nov 24 15:34:44 CET 2011

> Sorry : having installed another version, I wasn't quoting the good file. It is line 217-218 :
>
> my $decode_cmd = "$CWB::SDecode";
> $decode_cmd .= "-r '$Opt_Registry'" if $Opt_Registry;
>
> In the file cwb-align-encode contained in the archive "Perl-CWB-2.2.102.tar.gz" downloadable from the web site.

Yup, then it's a bug that has been fixed in the meantime.  Can you install the latest CWB/Perl from SVN?

The other problem you experienced is probably due to the fact that the documentation for cwb-align-import you found refers to the newer version in SVN and doesn't work with the older code in 2.2.102

Cheers,