[CWB] accessing the corpus

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 16:31:13 CEST 2012

I don't think you've quite grasped the correct usage of the -r option. You need to follow it, not with the word "registry", but with the actual path of the directory where you keep your registry files.

EG if your registry files are located in C:\MyCorpora\RegistryFiles

Then you need

cqp -e -r C:\MyCorpora\RegistryFiles

As for the alternative way of doing it, with the environment variable - it's not something you can find, it's something you set. Google "set environment variable dos".