[CWB] more on OS X build issues

Josep M. Fontana josepm.fontana at upf.edu
Sun Aug 19 04:25:43 CEST 2012

> Not, it shows that you installed PCRE with --universal, but Glib without.
  I really would have sworn I used the --universal flag. Perhaps not the
first time but, after it failed, I went through the INSTALL instructions
more than once. Oh well, this is good news, then. It means there is
nothing wrong with the installation files. I think I won't uninstall and
reinstall glib, though, since, as you say, everything is working now.