[CWB] Max recursion

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 20:12:42 CET 2012

Yes, you set it in the declaration of the s-attribute:

-S att:N

where N is the maximum amount of recursion you want to allow!

Note, however, that the main "tag" of a nested region will be subscripted with a number indicating how deep it is. That is, if you declare:

-S tag:10

you end up with the s-attributes tag, tag1, tag2, tag3, tag4... etc.

See also the section ATTRIBUTE DECLARATIONS in `man cwb-encode`.