[CWB] download source code

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 20:02:54 CEST 2012

I'm afraid I don't know Tortoise at all, but this is almost certainly an error in the parameters you are feeding it. Check the URL you are providing it - note in particular that the server root for all SVN checkouts is https://cwb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cwb , to which you add the path for the bit you want. It's not http://cwb.sourceforge.net . See here http://cwb.sourceforge.net/download.php#svn for the list of full paths.