[CWB] [CQPWeb] dealing with large corpora

Sylvain LOISEAU sylvain.loiseau at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 29 14:06:49 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I've installed a rather large corpus on CQPWeb (500 million+ tokens). However I've not been able to categorize the corpus neither to create frequency list: it seems that the
corpus is to big and "time out" is reached before the processes have completed.

Do you know how to cope with that? Does a list of the command-lines / SQL instructions performed by CQP web is available, so that I try to execute them one by one, in a
terminal?

Best regards,
Sylvain Loiseau