[CWB] Two issues regarding CQPweb revision 316

Ray Wu liangpingwu at 126.com
Mon May 21 02:49:22 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

I tried your update and here is my report.

Re: OK, I have solved the freq table issue I think – it was a bug due to me supplying the wrong argument format to the PHP function is_writable(). Update to svn commit 318 and you should be good to go on that front.
You are a genius! It rocks!

Re: For the user creation issue: can I suggest you temporarily change line 190 of admin-lib.inc.php as follows: from
$apache->new_user($username, $password); to
$dd = $apache->new_user($username, $password); show_var($dd);
and try creating a user to see what happens?

Pressing "Creat user account", yields -->$<--int(0) ;
Pressing "Create a batch of user accounts" yields no output.
Newly created users appear in "Delete a user account" but not in "Set user's maximum database size"

Best,
Ray