[CWB] Illegal division by zero

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Nov 1 13:39:32 CET 2012

Hi there, at the BNCweb (CQP-Edition)  we are experimenting the next problem, we do a
simple query like: {find}
(case sensitive), the resulting page says: "Your query "{find}"
returned 96170 hits in 3708 different texts" but there is nothing at the
page, I mean, you cannot see the list of occurrences, checking the error.log
of the apache I found this:

[error] [client 79.151.53.163] Illegal division by zero
at /www/bnc/cgi-bin/main.pl line 2318, <GEN1> line 1., referer:
http://parles.upf.edu/bncweb-cgi/BNCquery.pl?theQuery=search&querySelect=simpleC&queryMode=simple&insertQuery=%7Bfind%7D&urlTest=yes

What should I look for to try to fix this?

Thanks

            andrés
chandía

P No imprima
innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!