[CWB] Illegal division by zero

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Nov 1 14:29:44 CET 2012

Ok,
actually the headerinfo table is not populated at all, and these are the properties of the
column:

            numSentences
            mediumint(8)

            UNSIGNED
            No
            None

so
what do I do next

This
 seems to be an error in working out the average sentence length of each  text. Check whether
the numSentences column in the headerInfo table in  the database  has been populated
correctly.