[CWB] CQPweb

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Oct 5 13:52:08 CEST 2012

Awesome, sorry I haven't arrived that far because I got stuck at the user creation,

Thanks a lot

El Vie, 5 de Octubre de 2012, 13:45, Hardie, Andrew
escribió:

Hi
Andria,

There
is an additional step to carry out after running the auto config script.

As
it says further down the installation instructions &ndash; under &ldquo;Getting it up and
running&rdquo; &ndash; you need to first of all go into the Admin interface (http://yourserver.net/path/to/cqpweb/adm)
and use the tool to &ldquo;Reset MySQL Database&rdquo; via the menu option on the left-hand
side.