[CWB] cqi

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 16:45:49 CEST 2012

“Last” isn’t created by the Perl module. It’s created by the CQP server. Specifically, here:

http://cwb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cwb/cwb/trunk/cqp/parse_actions.c?revision=326&view=markup

Lines 269 to 242.

If I know what you’re trying to accomplish, I might be able to suggest a way to get it done...