[CWB] CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 17:07:53 CEST 2012

Does the hidden file adm/.htaccess exist?

If so, what does it contain?

If not, create it with the following contents:

AuthUserFile /path/to/your/.htpasswd
AuthGroupFile /path/to/your/.htgroup
AuthName CQPweb
AuthType Basic
deny from all
require group superusers
satisfy any

and see if that fixes it. (That file is normally created by the auto config script, but if something went wrong as that script was running, it may not have been created).