[CWB] cqi

Drakan Grass luca_proc at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 15 13:16:10 CEST 2012

Thanks for the replies,

>>>They are stored nowhere. As I explained, a query is a list of numbers. The concordance that you see printed out is generated from that list of numbers at the point in time when you print it out. It has no separate existence from the list of numbers in CQP’s memory. If you want to save the concordance, you have to save it yourself e.g. by redirecting the output of the cat command to a disk file.

I understand "They are stored anywhere", but where are the parts of code that transform the list of numers in the results as I see it displayed on the command shell?

Can you tell me please which are the parts of code that enable this transformation in CQP and in the CQI perl module?

>>>I don’t know what you mean by “save ordered results into my subcorpus”, in the sense that, it’s not clear to me what you mean by “subcorpus” here. Remember that in CQP, a subcorpus is exactly the same thing as a query: it’s a list of numbers defining a set of regions within the corpus.

When I said "my subcorpus", I wronged but I meant a file or a structure where I can copy the results of a query, as I see it displayed in the command shell .

Best

PS   I'm sorry,  I forgot to send my last email at the mailing list