[CWB] Any way to filter out some preceding tokens in a CQP query?

Ray Wu liangpingwu at 126.com
Tue Oct 16 16:02:43 CEST 2012

Some clarification.

I used  a:[] [pos="VB.*"] "that" [:pos!= "JJ.*| N.*":] :: a.pos!="N.*"   and it does help filter out all nouns preceding the token "that" but the label "a" inserts itself as part of the query result so that seems not be a neat solution. What is intended for in my previous post is something like a zero-width assertion (but in the front of a query expression) .

Best,
Ray