[CWB] Test corpus indexing

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Oct 18 16:01:25 CEST 2012

Hi there I'm trying to index a small test corpus but I always get an error:

Corpus:
(file prueba2.txt)

<text id="prueba">
texto
crudo   Aj
para    P
la      D
prueba  N
de
la      D
interfaz        N
web     N
de      P
CQP     N
</text>

it is uploaded at the upload area

then in Install new corpus:
Specify the MySQL name of the corpus you wish to create = prueba
Specify the CWB name
of the corpus you wish to create = prueba
Enter the full name of the corpus = prueba

I click on "Install corpus with settings above" and...

CQPweb encountered an error and could not continue.
cwb-huffcode reported an error! Corpus indexing aborted.
/usr/local/bin/cwb-makeall -r /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/registry -V PRUEBA 2>&1
=== Makeall: processing corpus PRUEBA === Registry directory:
/B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/registry ATTRIBUTE word  + creating LEXSRT ... OK  - lexicon
OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token stream OK  + creating REVCIDX ... OK
+ creating REVCORP ... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK  - index        OK ATTRIBUTE pos  +
creating LEXSRT ... OK  - lexicon      OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token
stream OK  + creating REVCIDX ... OK  + creating REVCORP ... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK
- index        OK ATTRIBUTE hw  + creating LEXSRT ... OK  - lexicon      OK  + creating FREQS
... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token stream OK  + creating REVCIDX ... OK  + creating REVCORP
... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK  - index        OK ATTRIBUTE semtag  + creating LEXSRT ...
OK  - lexicon      OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token stream OK  +
creating REVCIDX ... OK  + creating REVCORP ... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK  - index
 OK ATTRIBUTE class  + creating LEXSRT ... OK  - lexicon      OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  -
frequencies  OK  - token stream OK  + creating REVCIDX ... OK  + creating REVCORP ... OK  ?
validating REVCORP ... OK  - index        OK ATTRIBUTE lemma  + creating LEXSRT ... OK  -
lexicon      OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token stream OK  + creating
REVCIDX ... OK  + creating REVCORP ... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK  - index        OK
... in file .../cqp/lib/admin-install.inc.php line
467.<style type="text/css">
		->
		->

            corpus
            handle
            description
            tagset
            external_url

            prueba
            lemma
            Tagged
lemma
            Lemma/OST
            http://www.natcorp.ox.ac.uk/XMLedition/URG/codes.h...

            prueba
            class
            Simple
tag
            Oxford
Simplified Tags
            http://www.natcorp.ox.ac.uk/XMLedition/URG/codes.h...

            prueba
            hw
            Lemma
            Lemma

            prueba
            semtag
            Semantic
tag
            USAS
Tagset
            http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/usas/

            prueba
            pos
            Part-of-speech tag
            CLAWS7
Tagset
            http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/claws7tags.html

		->

            corpus
            visible
            primary_classification_field
            primary_annotation
            secondary_annotation
            tertiary_annotation
            tertiary_annotation_tablehandle
            combo_annotation
            external_url
            public_freqlist_desc
            corpus_cat
            cwb_external

            prueba
            1
            NULL
            pos
            hw
            class
            oxford_simplified_tags
            lemma
            NULL
            NULL
            1
            0

Finally the corpus name do appear at the starting page of web interface, but on
clicking it I got this:

The page ".../cqp/prueba/" can not be located

What should I check or, what I'm doing wrong?

            andrés
chandía

No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!