[CWB] Test corpus indexing

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Oct 18 17:48:15 CEST 2012

Ok, I've tryied with it giving this info: (maybe I did wrongly)

            Handle
            Description
            Tagset
            External URL

            Name

            Aj
            Adjective

            Preposition

            Determinant

but still the same error, then I tried taking the tags out of the corpus and letting it
with the P-attributes, but again the same.

El Jue, 18 de Octubre de 2012, 17:06,