[CWB] Test corpus indexing

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Oct 20 02:04:36 CEST 2012

Your columns are separated by spaces, not by tabs. This is the source of your problem.

Change the file so that there is a single tab between the first column and the second column, and no spaces anywhere, and everything should work.

What would also be useful would be if you could tell us where you got the idea you should lay out the input file like that... because clearly, whatever documentation you were looking at is not clear enough and we need to improve it urgently!