[CWB] Test corpus indexing

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Sat Oct 20 03:31:23 CEST 2012

Now quering:

"To search for word forms, simply type them into the query field
and click [Start query]"

crudo  [Start query]

A mySQL query did not run successfully!
Error # 1146: Table 'cqp.text_metadata_for_prueba' doesn't exist

El Sab, 20 de Octubre de 2012, 2:04, Hardie, Andrew escribió:

Your
columns are separated by spaces, not by tabs. This is the source of your problem.

Change
the file so that there is a single tab between the first column and the second column, and no
spaces anywhere, and everything should work.

What
would also be useful would be if you could tell us where you got the idea you should lay out
the input file like that... because clearly, whatever documentation  you were looking at is
not clear enough and we need to improve it urgently!