[CWB] Announcement: Another CWB/CQPweb setup in China

Xu Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 06:39:15 CEST 2012

Hi JM, Andrew, and Ray,

The only thing I could do for the Corpus Info section of the lefthand menu
of CQPweb is the Corpus documentation.

In our Icelandic corpus interface (http://124.193.83.252/cqp/IcePaHC/, ID:
test, Pass: test), I added the link of the official site of the Historical
Icelandic corpus to
http://www.linguist.is/icelandic_treebank/Icelandic_Parsed_Historical_Corpus_%28IcePaHC%29,
which provides all useful information of the corpus, including the tagset
used (http://www.linguist.is/icelandic_treebank/Tagset), and the download
links. Andrew's trial use of Q-A tag has to be the parsed part of the
corpus, as the corpus has been both PoS-tagged and parsed.

I hope the information above helps.

Best,

Jiajin

Jiajin XU
Ph.D., associate professor
National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education
Beijing Foreign Studies University
Beijing 100089
China
Email: xujiajin at bfsu.edu.cn