[CWB] Announcement: Another CWB/CQPweb setup in China

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Oct 27 23:48:55 CEST 2012

Incidentally..... One thing I note about this set up is the use of mixed-case for the MySQL name (IcePaHC). You might find this comes back and bites you, as certain bits of the code may expect the mysql name to be identical to the CQP name (which is all-lowercase or, in some contexts, all-uppercase).

Just a word of warning!