[CWB] CQPWeb -- Negation operator in simple query language

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 17:09:45 CET 2012

>> I'm sure that Andrew will allow custom CEQL extension in the CQPweb admin interface sooner or later ...

I fully intend to get round to this eventually, perhaps after I finally get the long-promised ground-up rewrite in INTERCAL out of the way.

Andrew.

(ps I concur, my take is: by and large, we should anticipate that most users who are capable of getting their head round Boolean conditions will be "advanced" enough to benefit from using full CQP-syntax....)